Vehicle Maintenance & Inspection
Maintain a Safer Fleet
With TRANSFLO, carriers will be well informed with the condition of every vehicle in their fleet. It will lend to a more accurate and efficient way to track repairs. The necessity to become compliant with vehicle inspection requirements will become easier. You will no longer have a messy paperwork trail, but instead have electronic documents that are easily accessible such as maintenance records, road side inspections, permits and warranty information.
Workflow can be implemented in a multitude of ways to help manage and streamline vehicle maintenance tasks. With our maintenance solutions, carriers can set up auto inspection alerts and maintenance schedules, create audit trails and approval process for repair orders. By automating these tasks and schedules your maintenance teams can better predict, manage and prioritize maintenance schedules.
Using Rendition Print to Automate Inspection Reports
When inspections take place on a vehicle, data is sent directly to TRANSFLO where it is processed through and the data is populated to an actual Vehicle Inspection Report. The report is immediately stored in the imaging system enabling carriers to stay compliant and have readily available documents that are required by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Optimal vehicle performance
- Longer vehicle lifecycles
- Easily manage preventative maintenance
- Increase warranty reimbursement
- Increased safety for drivers
- Improved DOT roadside inspections
- Mitigate the chance of violations
- Easily provide documentation of compliance on pre-trip inspections, maintenance records, and repair orders for OSHA/DOT Audit
- Improve CSA 2010 scores