What is TRANSFLO Express?
TRANSFLO Express truck stop scanning by Pegasus TransTech is a service provided at more than 1,000 participating truck stops nationwide including all Pilot, Flying J and Love’s locations. The service provides fleets with same-day access to trip documents.
- Available 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
- No Weather Delays
- No Holiday Delays
Why Truck Stop Scanning with TRANSFLO Express®?
- Speeds Cash Flow
- Same Day Access to Delivery Documents
- Faster Billing
- Ability to Pay Drivers Faster
- Experienced Drivers Prefer It
- Easy to Use
- Saves Time
- Saves Money
- Largest Truck Stop Scanning Network
How does it work?
The entire truck stop scanning process typically takes less than a minute.
- The driver hands trip documents to a trained cashier.
- The cashier scans the trip documents, which takes less than a minute for a typical trip.
- The cashier prints a confirmation receipt, staples it to the trip documents and hands all of the paperwork back to the driver.
- The scanned trip documents are transmitted to Pegasus TransTech’s redundant data centers and delivered electronically to the carrier.
- The documents are available immediately for billing and settlements.
- Driver retains originals until settlement is complete.
Can drivers scan at fleet terminals?
Pegasus TransTech also offers a similar product called Terminal Scanning that allows driver scanning of documents at Fleet Terminals utilizing a very simple user interface. Once a batch of documents is scanned, it is transferred to Fleet Headquarters and a receipt is printed for the driver.
Instantly Access, Route & Archive Documents – Rapidly Create & Send Electronic Invoices with TRANSFLO Web
Contact Pegasus TransTech to learn more information about the truck stop scanning solutions, TRANSFLO Express.